To Our Energy North Family:
Energy North is closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and doing all we can to protect our employees, customers and vendors from the virus. We must act collectively and with urgency to help slow the spread of this disease.
Here is important information we want to share.
Gas Stations, Car Washes and Convenience Stores
Every location is following strict guidelines. The steps we are taking are specifically designed to combat the spread of the Coronavirus:
- All employees are required to wear masks.
- We request all customers to wear masks inside the convenience stores (State Regulations/Mandates).
- We have installed plexiglass shields at all store paypoints.
- Gloves are available for customer use at the fuel islands.
- Sanitizer is available inside all stores.
- Social Distancing decals have been installed inside and outside the stores.
- We have implemented State Mandated limits on the amount of customers allowed in a location at one time.
- We encourage the use of credit or debit to reduce handling of cash by customers and employees.
- A rigorous sanitizing cleaning schedule has been implemented to include all common areas and equipment.
- All employees have completed a COVID-19 awareness and training test.
- Employees are screened before they are allowed to work on their shift.
- Sick employees are sent home and not allowed to work.
We truly apologize for any inconvenience and ask for your patience during this difficult time. Safety is and will always be our #1 priority.
Together, we will get through this.