Thinking of Selling? We Can Help.
Since 1981, Energy North (ENG) has helped many business owners retire from their fuel stations and enjoy a top value payout.
ENG owns and controls over 100 properties throughout New England. These properties include car washes, retail and commerical buildings, many of which feature foodservice brands and tenants that range from national brands like Dunkin’® and Subway® to local hallmarks like Sal’s Pizza and Aroma Joe’s®.
ENG will continue to grow through acquisitions in the New England and Upstate New York markets. If you own property in these areas and are interested in potentially selling or leasing it, now is your chance to work with one of the strongest companies in the region.
Selling your business is an ideal solution if:
- You are looking to extract value from your years of hard work
- You do not have a viable succession plan in place
- Partners in the business have different visions
- You want to eliminate the risks of competing in a shrinking market
- You’d like to provide career opportunities for your top-performing people
- You want to avoid the high cost of new investment requirements
To start a conversation or to obtain more information, please reach out to Pat O’Connell, Executive Vice President, through the form below.