One call to us can change everything for you. ENG is a one-stop shop for all of your fuel needs. We have been delivering branded and unbranded gasoline and diesel to the New England and Upstate NY regions since 1981. Our wholesale managers are a team of experts that can help you with:
- Convenience Store and Car Wash operations, station design, construction, upgrades and
- Co-brand, buying and partnership programs.
- Selling, buying or leasing locations (if you are selling or buying a location – call us – we can help)!
- Propane, Oil and HVAC service in select markets.
ENG IS A PARTNER THAT DELIVERS
“The Energy North team has always been there for Klemm’s Family Stores. Over the years, they have provided insights, hands-on assistance and forward-thinking strategies to develop and grow our four convenience stores, as well as our car wash and foodservice offerings. Energy North is a partner in our business, not just a supplier. Like Klemm’s, Energy North is a family-oriented business that delivers on its promises.”
Tom Klemm, President, Klemm’s
South Portland (Gulf)
Syracuse (Energy Transfer)
East Providence (Exxon)
Meet Our Wholesale Team
• Kim loves working for a local business that values the customer's experience and giving back to the community.
• New York Propane Gas Association (NYPGA)
• Woman in Propane Council, NYACS (New York Association of Convenience Stores)
• Upstate New York Energy Association (UNYEA)
• She supports her local nonprofit communities in New York
• 37 years of experience in general, organizational, development and acquisition management
• Pat runs Sales, Marketing and Real Estate for Energy North and has helped develop all areas of ENG over his 25-year tenure with the company.
• Pat is well connected to all National and Regional Groups of the C-Store and Energy industries.
• Current board member of the New England Convenience Store and Energy Marketers Association (NESCEMA)
• Participates in many other groups within New England and New York
• Leader for the MDA and other local charities that are important to the overall company
Contact the Wholesale Team
Our regional fuel delivery partners ABS, Delaney, MTI and Wyson, have over 100 vehicles and serve the New England area. With a focus on safety and customer service, their highly-experienced drivers — many of whom have over 20 years of experience — routinely deliver fuel products to both retail locations and other fueling depots.
Through the use of remote tank monitoring technology, our partners are able to provide automatic delivery services so that our customers can remain focused on other aspects of their business. This team also fulfills the heating needs of Haffner’s residential and commercial customers alike and offer both home heating oil and propane.
OUR RELATIONSHIP IS INVALUABLE
“Much like my business, Energy North is family owned and operated. The relationship we have built with them over the years is invaluable. Their industry knowledge is second to none and I know I can trust their expertise with any decisions we make. Their loyalty and dedication to my stores and my staff has been crucial to our success.”
Rich Carrigg, Business Manager, GRI
Fall River, MA
Marketing & Programs
As an ENG partner, you can rest assured that we have the knowledge and resources to help you succeed in all facets of your business. From helping maximize your fuel product sales to training you and your team on branded loyalty and marketing programs, we assist you every step of the way.
Your entire staff needs to understand branded loyalty initiatives. We are here to help train them so they feel comfortable talking about it with customers.
We analyze your customer brand loyalty data to help you understand your opportunities for growth and improvement.
Let us help you set yourself up for success with a diesel fuel fleet program.
We have dedicated staff available to help you understand your brand's programs, promotions and technologies.
Grand Opening Events
Grand Opening Events
Our team has the expertise and the materials to help you host a successful and memorable grand opening event.
Transforming your site into a major brand is a huge undertaking. Fortunately, our team has the knowledge and experience to guide you through the entire process.