ENG owns and operates 70+ physical sites throughout New England that, together, are home to 125+ different businesses. These include gas stations, car washes, convenience stores and foodservice partners. Many of our gas station locations are major brands like Mobil, Citgo, Gulf or Sunoco while others are our own brands: Haffner’s or Tradewinds. No matter what, our locations provide the best quality fuel at great prices.
Many of our gas station locations include a convenience store where customers can find a variety of offerings. Whether it’s made to order meals or grab and go, there is something for everyone.
Our team also takes great pride in the thousands of cars we wash each year. Haffner’s car washes provide customers with a variety of wash options to choose from. And, speaking of thousands, we are proud to have close to 5,000 members in our Haffner’s Wash Club! This monthly club allows members an unlimited number of washes for one monthly price.
• Held various energy industry senior leadership roles both domestically and internationally
• Past Vice Chairman of Australasian Association of Convenience Stores (AACS)
ENG has a commitment to quality. We take enormous pride in our offerings and our products. Whether it’s made to order meals or grab and go, we know there will be something for everyone. Here are just a few of the foodservice offerings you will find inside many of our locations:
- Anchor Deli – Delicious and freshly made hot and cold sandwiches can be found at the Anchor Deli inside our Tradewinds locations in Maine.
- Aroma Joe’s – A New England-based coffee shop offering the finest gourmet coffee from the world’s best coffee beans.
- Dunkin’® – Sip into Dunkin’ and enjoy America’s favorite coffee and baked goods chain.
- Sal’s Pizza – Sal’s Pizza uses only the finest and freshest ingredients. They chop locally-grown vegetables and garlic, grate 100% mozzarella cheese right off the block and hand-stretch their dough every day.
- Subway® – Discover better-for-you sub sandwiches at Subway.
Car Wash Experts
Haffner’s has been professionally washing cars for over 50 years. From our excellently trained staff members to our commitments to quality, our local communities and the environment, Haffner’s Car Washes are a level apart from the rest.
Customers can experience the satisfaction of a sparkling clean car without a second thought through our Car Wash Club Plans or by purchasing individual washes at a station’s gas pump or kiosk. Car Wash Club Plans start at only $18.99 per month for unlimited washes, and purchases through gas pumps will save 20 cents per gallon.
We’re grateful to our local communities for their continued support of our sites. One of our favorite ways to help give back is through our Car Wash Fundraisers that we hold with local school programs. Whether for a sports team or a charity event, these fundraisers are a lot of fun and are a great way to benefit the communities we’re a part of.
Beyond our commitment to our customers, Haffner’s Car Washes operate with a commitment to the environment, too. All of the chemicals we use to clean your vehicle are environmentally friendly and measured out for each individual wash cycle to ensure minimal waste. After your vehicle is cleaned, our systems filter the used water thoroughly before it’s discharged to the sewer system.
Car Wash Partners
SUPPORT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
“We couldn’t have asked for a better partner in Energy North. The team has done an excellent job giving my business the tools to succeed. From branding my site to assisting us with executing various programs, the staff has been with us every step of the way. They are the best team of people to support our gas station, car wash and convenience store.”
Mike & Kathy Kelly, Kelly’s Car Wash